How Can You Help
How can I get involved and help?
There are several ways to become involved. As a tightly-run, cost-conscious organization, we are always in need of people’s time, talents and treasures. Just click on the "Get Involved" button to the right to learn about more unique ways to help the ACTS Charitable Foundation serve others. We have listed just a few of your options below:
1. Volunteer - Individuals committed to the mission and vision of the ACTS Charitable Foundation can join one of the Foundation's upcoming events or projects. No experience is necessary. If you have a heart of compassion, we want you. Contact us today.
2. Ambassadors - You can serve by offering your time, talents and other resources to foster the continued growth of the Foundation. More>>
3. Share the message - Tell your family, friends and colleagues about The ACTS Charitable Foundation and its work.
- Create a fundraising page.
- Direct people to Foundation's Web site.
- Send letters to everyone on your holiday card list about the work of The ACTS Charitable Foundation.
- Talk to your church leaders about forming volunteer teams.
- Become a fan of The ACTS Charitable Foundation on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!