Looking for friendly, happy, energetic people to be Foundation Ambassadors
The Foundation Ambassadors, a select group dedicated to the positive promotion of the Foundation, are an essential component of the Foundation’s public relations outreach and partnership development.
Do You...have a positive attitude that demonstrates approachability and friendliness?Do You...have a compassionate heart?Do You... have a genuine desire to help others?
As an Ambassador you can offer your time, talents, and other resources to foster the continued growth of the Foundation. You can serve a one year commitment as a volunteer Foundation Ambassador by providing leadership, education, mobilization, and implementation of individuals and corporate partners.
- Learn about the Foundation’s mission and goals.
- Raise awareness in your community of the Foundation’s purpose and activities.
- Recruit other community leaders to spread the Foundation’s message.
- Be an advocate for social responsibility and charitable giving.
- Be an advocate for cause-related marketing, promoting partnerships between nonprofit and businesses.
- Create opportunities for the Foundation to share its programs and activities at clubs, places of worship, community events and educational workshops.
- Participate in newsletter, email and ad creation for various Foundation media campaigns.
- Assist in the recruitment of other Ambassadors.
To become a Foundation Ambassador, please contact us.